Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer
Kochi, Kerala, India
- The candidate must be able to work both independently and as a lead to help mentor / train other application developers. Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- As member of a strong, collaborative application development team, this individual will be responsible for design, architecture, development and maintenance of our e-commerce projects
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommend architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Co-ordinate with our product team on new features.
- Build new components as well as refactor and maintain the existing ones
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
- Developing Custom modules, Extending modules & Theme developments
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Customer interaction and product ownership
- Minimum 3 -6 years’ experience preferably in Web Development using PHP Frameworks.
- Strong experience in developing complex applications using PHP MVC frameworks and OOPS Concepts.
- Hands-on experience in frontend frameworks like Reactjs and AngularJS is necessary.
- Expert understanding of Mysql schema design, advanced querying, database schemas, and performance optimization
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient in SOLID principles, Windows, HTTP protocol, REST APIs, web server such as Apache, Tomcat& wamp, IDEs, design patterns,
- Must be very strong in, Hosting, and File Transfer.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge in Maps and Integrating Social Networking features
- Candidates should have expertise in CodeIgniter 3.0 and Laravel latest frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in Hosting services will be added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in Web Security issues is necessary.
- Required Good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitKnowledge on Openstack, Beanstalkd, Ansible is a plus
Interested in this position? Apply Now