Kochi, Kerala, India
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree/B.tech or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an HR executive
- Knowledge and experience in compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement.
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Handling administration work
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Handling all employee inquiries & grievances.
- Conducting employee engagement activities
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Interested in this position? Apply Now